Pages

14.6.09

What Happens When Your Blog Is Gone



You go crazy!



I got miserable for a while.
I realized I have two years of my barking life gone!
Two years back when I still have my 17 year old Mumsy Pica with me. Being with her. Losing her. All of it . . . now GONE!



. . . meeting Pinoy dogs who blog . . . now all that stories GONE!

. . . joining Pawlimpics, winning, losing . . . now all that GONE!

. . . my Christmas card collection . . . now ALL GONE!

. . . my hooman girlfriends . . . all my love stories gone!

. . . my first ever Dog Love Cookie . . . my first romantic story . . . now GONE!

. . . . . . being part of IamNinoy . . . now IamNobody!

. . . all my drooly award-winning SkyWatch GONE!

. . . all my flowers, Yvon and Chicky tales . . . gone!

. . . MrLeach stories . . . gone!

. . . MrFrogsky slow tales . . . gone!


. . . the old girls in Heaven . . . ahhh, drooly GONE!




. . . it is time for ACTION.


Hey, Bogart, get me my SuperDog suit!
I am off for some Big Time Mission. . . .